Symptoms and Treatments
Symptoms May Include
- Facial fullness, pain, or pressure
- Difficulty breathing through the nose
- Nasal discharge that isn’t clear
- Upper tooth pain and bad breath
- Medications and/or saline rinses
- Balloon dilation in the office or OR
- Functional endoscopic sinus surgery (FESS)
Balloon Dilation: Drs. Alexiou or Robinson may suggest balloon dilation surgery to help open your sinus passages and relieve your symptoms.
FESS: If your disease is more extensive, Drs. Alexiou or Robinson may recommend FESS.